Sponsored by the Nigerian Canadian Association Calgary:
Following our conversation last Sunday around facts and myths of COVID-19, the executive of NCAC continues the speaker series with focus on finances. It is a fact that many in our community have lost their jobs and many businesses are struggling as a result of the emergence of COVID-19. We have put together members of our communities with extensive background in personal and business finance to speak about available financial packages by different levels of government, banks and other organizations. The following questions will be addressed on the call:
- What are the different ways the Canadian government is supporting Canadians?
- What financial packages/relief are provided by the Alberta government and City of Calgary?
- What reliefs are provided through the banks?
- What do we need to know about taxes and CRA?
- How should we be processing investment decisions?
- What are the implications of the current market collapse?
We invite you to join our panelists on Sunday April 19th via video conferencing to discuss the above questions and more.
Only the first 100 registrations will be accepted due to system capacity. We ask that you register through the link below to manage the process. We will forward the Webex call information later in the week.